Monday, September 08, 2008

Busy Weekend !

We were supposed to have a quiet weekend at home, but in a few hours it got quite busy... just the way I like it :) On Friday night, we went to dinner with some friends. Saturday morning I went to Toys 'r Us with my younger brother. I'm almost finished with the twins' birthday and the kids' Christmas gifts (yay!) On Saturday night, we were invited to some friends' house for dinner along with another couple and their kids. They have an almost 4 years-old son so Hugo was quite happy to play with him. It got quite loud though. Hugo was worn out at the end of the evening. On Sunday morning we went to Wal-Mart & Canadian Tire and on Sunday night we went to dinner at my parents'. Now I'm just back from shopping (I know, again) with a friend of mine and her son who's 9 days older than the twins. Now I'm exhausted :)

No comments: