Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Like I said earlier, I hate uncertain future. I so wish I could see what's ahead to make a decision.

I went on a job interview this morning. I got offered a job a minute away from my house. The hours are perfect for me, pay is a bit more than what I used to have. The only thing bugging me is that the employer is a good friend of ours. He's a bit anxious too, cause he doesn't want anything getting out of the office. But he does know what I'm capable of doing and he knows that he can trust me. On the other hand, I've been working for the inlaws for 11 years, I feel almost unfaithful taking another job. I don't want to disappoint them.

I told my friend I would give him my decision tomorrow.

What should I do ??? Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Oh, Mel. That is so tough. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers about this decision. ((HUGS))