Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I <3 Shopping !

I went shopping today with my mom and I just love it. I bought snowsuits for Laurie and Hugo. Poor Felix ! He always gets Hugo's hand-me-downs so I rarely buy him new clothes, but once in a while he gets new stuff. I guess when he's old enough to notice it, I won't have the choice :) We also went to Tommy Hilfiger and summer clothes were 60% off. I bought lots of stuff so I guess I won't have anything to buy for next summer :) I bought Laurie the cutest bathing suit. I just can't wait for her to wear it.

On another note, Felix cut his second tooth today. It's the other bottom one. Poor little guy, he's been miserable for a few nights, I guess now that it's out, he'll be better.

1 comment:

BuddyBlog said...

Andre gets hand me downs also. :) Felix won't notice for a long time! Yah for great deals!!